View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 03:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

What’s the remedy then?

I have some ideas..after thinking a lot...

Direct it out of my hands and become an energy healer.
At the moment, it goes out of my hands only when it wants to...I don't seem to have much conscious control over that either.

Give it all back to Shiva...laying it at His Lotus Feet with a "thanks, but no thanks"...I am building up the strength in my body to undergo the Somvrat Katha (16 Monday nirjal fasting...fasting without water for 16 Mondays).

I have been also looking into behavioural therapies such as Acceptance Commitment Therapy and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy...even EFT or "tapping" to clear away subconscious energy blockages..also, stuff like Acupuncture, Qi Gong and Tai Chi may help shift the stubborn energies or settle them down..or release in some way...at the moment, I am studying how to make "Psi Balls" or "Chi Balls"..

It seems that the ancient Chinese have better ideas about what to do with all of this excess/surplus energy than the ancient Indians ever did..

Taking up a martial art is also a good outlet for it...and THANK YOU for facilitating the awareness of what I need to do now....Kung Fu!

Bless you.