Thread: What is sin?
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2021, 01:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
You know, it's not just religious institutions.

Ever heard of Robert Monroe who was the atheist?
Who, as he wrote in the last of his book series, "Journeys out of body", was left on tears and wholly subdued at meeting the angel? Which entity had to somehow limit his glory, in interaction with Mr. Monroe?

This as we read was also Daniel's experience in the Bible. As well as John the Revelator. If you recall, John also wanted to bow down and worship the angelic presence but was told not to do so. "I am your fellow servant" John was told. Are you aware of these things?

I had, in a way, a similar experience when I was really sick, maybe I really passed for a moment into the next world and I was able to see a glimpse of what's there. A sphere of golden light appeared, mightier and greater than the Sun but the best description I can give is that it looked like the Sun. Apart from this sphere of golden light, everything else was golden light, like an ocean of golden light that was alive and moving in all directions with a gentleness and peace that I can't describe.

This was and is the greatest experience I ever had, nothing can even come close to this experience, this world feels in black and white when I think about that experience, as if this is not even the true thing, just a pale imitation of the real thing.