View Single Post
Old 30-11-2021, 11:37 PM
Master
When I was it my Open Circle at my church and other mediums at other server medium like the Divine service and the public service other people Cape on a boat a book and a pen soon as your vehicle up like your dreams down bunkers it sounds like it down and look back and see what your dreams are like and also my dreams is so bizarre on off that one I've got my own back on my school bully I lost my school bully in the cupboard mind you if I good get my own back in a dream where even though and what they've done I will never do it again because it was well
Then another dream I've had a button man I've had in my dreams last night at 10 years I think this is something hopefully one day we'll get together May the only one 100 Glee one 1-in the nice one 18 the policia today what are you doing ok late me what are you doing this somebody ugly like me
But I'm a nice person inside but they don't realise that but first told me a long time ago we are meant to be together in little bit and then I don't know
And the kind of person wants to meet even in a dream at the kind of pasta made times person you're supposed to meet just the look of me puts people off because I'm ugly to look at
Just don't need a bit of telling me how old I am ugly I am to look at even had family telling me how ugly I am to look at
But I've got a sense of humour and a heart of gold it's all that matters in a person
But my dreams has so bizarre I'm just pleased I got my own back on it and nasty bully in a dream
But drains is spirit off friends and family it's in spirit of family fenspirits expert family friends to tell another friend a message it's something important
Like my brain today my bully got her comeuppance in a dream maybe inrail she got equipment as well getting a bullying and mentally touching me and other people

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔