View Single Post
Old 14-11-2021, 11:27 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
My Father was a Roman Catholic but I've never paid much attention to the ten commandments.

My father was an atheist to the very core, and yet he had more love in his little finger for his fellow man, than most Christians have in their entire being, and I am assured that he is now at rest in Christ Jesus, who said to the Pharisee, the whole law is fulfilled in these two commandments, "Love God with your whole body, with all your mind and with all your soul and love your neighbour as yourself." If you do this you will inherit everlasting life.

It was the Logos God from whom all things originated, it was through Him, by Him and for Him that all things were created and without Him, not one thing was created that was created.

So, how can you say that you love God and yet hate your neighbour who God has become, so in actual fact the whole law is fulfilled in that one command, "Love your neighbour as you love yourself and do unto them, only that which you would have done unto yourself.

Do you impose these laws on the society around you; "Do not harm me or mine, do not kill me or mine, do not steal from me or mine, do not bring false accusations against me or mine, do not have sex with my partner, etc, etc, etc.

If you break the very law that you impose of the society around you, you have passed judgement on yourself.

Last edited by The Anointed : 15-11-2021 at 02:46 AM.