View Single Post
Old 24-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I don't understand what is so difficult to understand about the fact that astral travel doesn't happen in the physical dimension. Asking someone to visit a physical location and see something that is in the physical dimension during an astral projection is like asking someone to go the state of Oklahoma and visit New York City at the same time. Since they are in a totally different location than where New York City exists it makes it impossible. If you have your doubts about astral projection then quite frankly that is your concern. If you experienced astral projection I am sure what has been said about why it's not possible would make sense to you. No one is capable of proving if astral projection exists to anyone but themselves. So if you're so interested in knowing then it's your obligation to put in the work necessary to experience astral projection, if you don't feel like doing the work and instead want to attempt to shoot holes in what others know then I am sure you can find a better place to waste your time and words.
I'm not trying to shot holes, there are already enough of them, but there is two side of every story, and I am only sharing my side, this is an experiment thread, not a dogmatic fundamentalist know all thread, give me proff, that is what I am after, scientific proff, if you can then I may think twice about what I have said.