View Single Post
Old 26-04-2021, 03:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjhan
Except that I did just that and it also got deleted.

I'm not making it hard. I'm requesting that it be an exact amount. That's not hard. That's what is done for the avatar image we all use. The site has a set limit on size, whether by pixels or by file-size.

In fact, here's the text straight from that part of your control panel for editing your avatar image:
I'm commenting just because I want to help you to overcome this problem you encountered.

It doesn't matter how wide is your screen, not even how many pixels it has. When you're editing a message on the spiritual forums, the editing window does't fill the whole width of the screen. Take that as a guide. If the picture you're posting isn't wider than that width, I believe it'll be fine.

I'm not talking about the with of the preview, but the width of the editing box.

I hope this helps.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.