View Single Post
Old 23-01-2021, 03:36 AM
Administrator
Hello

Like many that are getting older there will be issues that come and go. I am blessed to have a "pain management plan" in place. Off the pain meds do that is a start.

We are in hard times for a bit longer. I just heard that British Columbia Canada where I call home is doing OK with numbers while parts of Canada are on Lock Down. We learned today there will be no BC Day Long Weekend events, no Easter Gatherings, family from outside included in this mix. No visitors to your home. We go to work come home, one person from the house shops for food (once a week). That is life.

The Summer is a "write off" for travel and the boarder inter provincially might close. That is how our World is in our Bubble. Masks are reality for a long time yet as is social distancing and sanitizers. I am OK with that aspect.

We will in time get past this but a shot in the arm is not yet the end of it all its the start of the turn of the page is all in the Covid 19 book.

I will get past my issues....I am too stubborn to lay down.

Lynn