View Single Post
Old 28-05-2020, 01:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertguy
Hello, I have a newly made friend who is under attack by what she suspects in a Djinn. These attacks have been going on for over ten years and she is beyond despairing at this point. On my recommendation she tried applying garlic oil, frankincense oil, and also has a large chunk of black tourmaline and aegirine, which aren't helping either. The attacks largely manifest as a horrific rasping and buzzing sound in her left ear, which increases in intensity thru the night almost to the point of madness, this entity also threatens her- she hears the words as if someone in the room is speaking to her. Upon awakening, she has these small crystal type deposits in her ear that weren't there the night before.The attacks also come thru different areas of the left side of her body. She says she has called on Archangel Michael over the years repeatedly and nothing has stopped this stuff. She doesn't drink or use drugs, doesn't engage in sexual fantasies, and always tries to stay positive, so she is not giving them an opening from what I can tell. My only guess is this could be something she set in motion in another life that is now returning to her for spiritual balance, but even if that's the case, I'd at least like to find some relief for her if possible. Can anyone help?

I would suggest she wear a piece of black jet, which is petrified driftwood, around her neck at all times (find a bead or spinner for a chain on eBay) and smudge with white sage and palos santos wood (from Peru, available on eBay or amazon) each night before sleeping. Also, bathe in salt daily...epsom salts are fine. ❤️
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wing
in the orange sun rays
and dares to claim the sky.

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird