View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 03:15 PM
Master
I agree..there is often if not usually always some sort of leftover mark of trauma or death from past lives.

I have several small flat bright red moles, or freckles, over and around my left breast. The derm said they are nothing of interest. But I know they happen to mark the various places I was shot and stabbed (from the back to the front) in earlier past lives when I was a man. The other gent always went for the heart, LOL. And once, I was shot and killed in a group of dissidents (also from behind) by police with dogs.

Also, I have some odd marks on my neck on the left about midway down. They appeared in my early 20s after I recalled all but 1 prior past life. That 1 prior past life (recalled most recently, just a few yrs back) is where I was smothered and semi-strangled during sleep -- meaning held down at the neck whilst smothered. Left side, apparently. That was as a woman. It is unfortunately very easy for stronger folks to kill weaker and more vulnerable folks...it was a horrible, soul-wrenching experience coz I didn't want to go, but it didn't take very long at all.

Last life, I was not murdered but died due to exposure, so I don't think I have any marks from that one

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke