View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 07:38 PM
Guide

Defect looking for a Character.

All my sharing here is what i have uncovered while meditating for the past 47 years. Insights and downloads of cosmic consciousness and void awareness.
We are all familiar with the presentation of phenomena, and almost unknown experience of its first cousin the NOUMENON.

My impersonal experiences of the NOUMENON are as follows, The NOUMENON is the "PRESENCE" of PURE AWARENESS being used as a "medium" of potentiality which fills the relative universe with ITSELF, then condenses down into tangible substance, which we then recognise as that of a phenomena.
It can also be described as, The NOUMENON is NOTHING that has the potential to BECOME ALL! Or the NOUMENON is the Absolute power of NO-THING having an effect on SOME THING then this SOME-THING becomes what we call Phenomena.

I think that has covered the NOUMENON equation quite adequately, so time to move on. In the next part i want to cover the four aspect of human growth. which are that of transformation, transmutation, transfiguration, and lastly that of translation
.regards michael.