View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
All of these many levels are all embedded in oneness.

Each leaf on a tree, ants, elephants, thoughts, cities, you, me, stars, and so on reflects the state of being. This world started when you came into it. You created yourself in your mother's womb to be able to partake and experience a world outside yourself.
You, as an aspect of oneness rely upon all that you experience to create feedback to the universe in order to know that you are here.

There's not much more to be said; except that what you do with what we call life is up to you.

I get what your saying and I agree that all these levels are embedded in oneness .

I think oneness means different things to different folk, even though to some there are no folks that are here because as said to Greeny above that would imply separation and oneness doesn't cater for separation .

There is no mother's womb for a babe to experience, no real life for an adult to experience, no other's to love and to cause sufferings too .

The foundation is dreamy and illusory with noone here that actually experiences it .

Even the so called masters that speak about these theories are not actually here and are equally apart of the illusory dream ..

In my eyes it's all contradictory and counter productive to be an illusory spokesperson for non duality while pretending not to be here being a spokesperson .

x daz x