View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 07:06 AM
Master

Well thank you for the reminder, Guthrio

It has been a few more then 10 days since I last posted here and a lot has happened in that time! I recently began three classes and a course all aligned with the path of my heart.
I captured many beautiful photos of the full moon shining over a calm ocean over a week ago and the experience of that continues to stir emotions of joy within.

I woke up a few days ago and was struggling with feeling the pure joy of realising that I am aligning to my soul's song so to speak. The more I listen without judging or attaching my own agenda onto things, the more things unfold in interesting and magical ways.

I go to the places where my heart and soul call me and the inspiration starts to feed and fuel itself.

Something else which is occuring is that I am rediscovering the joy of paying attention and also developing those areas which capture my curiousity, passion and joy. An immersion of experience.

Another thing I am beginning to understand is that I need not feel guilt about following that which captures the attention of my heart. There is a story unfolding and those things which I am naturally drawn to place me exactly where I need to be.

No deed or "mis-step" is ever really so bad because I am a student gathering information as I go and each "mis-step" creates more opportunities and opens more doors then I could have ever imagined...

That is just a tiny taste of what has unfolded for me since I last posted here hahaha!