View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 09:13 PM
Master
I have learnt if you go to your spiritualist church you will find the most genuine mediums you've ever met Ireland myself and a medium I learnt myself I am a medium photo by medium I should be up here I should be up there are doing what they're doing giving off like the because I'm Gifted without realising till now
Why should you go to the club or pub and pay £50 off $50 to see a medium and it got us to this church to go to a spiritualist church and only pay a pound or dollar or you €1
Plus you get better information off them then you to them want another charger I've met international maryam's but I've paid a lot less at my church and believe me they told me the Sims made him just told me I should be up there like them I should be higher than him without realising I am good like then
The commons the corn ones are not as good as the ones I've met in church there is a one but I live and the town centre I should say city centre model of a gypsy and everything she's told me is wrong I've not got a love life yet but still told me it's going to happen I just gotta wait
And her charms expensive and I've got the most bottle shop my Alex shop my spirit should I go into I can pay less for charging and then pick them there and mediums and gift it but there no I am stronger than them because they told me because they do Russia places work sharp classes
Because when they first opened up in there blossom things and I brought a letter through lady through before I went to my church and everything I said was spot on I love back now on earth did I do that
Then in 2018 I want my church I never left so what does that tell you about me me.and and friends the church is a family
There is a mediums in there it's got the Ashes in there are and real mediums like myself it's don't come people contact paper con paper god gave me this gift on here out of nothing my church I do for nothing maybe if I developed for the failed I failed Hatfield maybe I might charge but only certain churches and Peyton
I must some of the lads with feel at home funeral home do my mum and uncle send me dad's not medium no I am a medium plus some of the lads got the same church as me
But we'll all con artist close to me I'm what is wrong

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔