View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 06:47 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by homesickindigo
That is very interesting. I had a strange electrical occurrence yesterday as well. I had just gotten in the shower - completely wet, shampoo in hair - when the smoke alarms went off. They are hardwired together with battery backup. I ran out to the kitchen, soaking wet, to turn off a pot of tea that was set to the lowest setting and quite obviously not the cause. I continued upstairs to check on and blow out a jar candle that was positioned away from all flammables and likewise not the cause of the alarms. The alarms quickly ceased, but went off again about 10 minutes later, then twice more in a shorter span of time. It was truly odd, but it did happen to be my late mother's birthday and I felt the strange occurrence was connected to that. Just in case, I did tell her to stop it and indeed all has been quiet. Maybe I had a visitor as well.

Hello

Reading this made me burst out in laughter. The image running from the shower, dripping wet. I so feel that this was Mom, she would have had that humor side to her I feel.

Lynn