View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 01:13 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Uh-huh .....and ...um... why exactly are you saying this as fact, please?
These are my conclusions based off years of research. Its a "hypothesis" of what happens to our bodies after we die and i've brought this up before. You do not have to take my word for it. You have your own beliefs and own mind. You keep bringing up that im stating things as facts when in fact im talking truth and bringing knowledge. If i wanted to state something as fact i will say "as a matter of fact" or "in fact" if im stating an opinion i will say "in my opinion"

Neither are placed in the this thread. You can say "i disagree with what you said about the afterlife" and then you would state your reasons why you disagree. You just don't understand me and that's fair. In this world beliefs are often contridictory because some people have multiple or fluid beliefs regarding a particular subject/topic or in general while others regarding a subject/topic will generally just have one overall belief and stay stuck with it unwilling to change. Im not judging anyone for they're beliefs at all. However on an open forum like this you have to expect that you will come across information/knowledge that doesn't resonate with you and that's fine. If there was a category that had Islamic version of Death and the afterlife i obviously would not post that there but this is an open category thread so we are bound to come across things that we naturally are not going to agree with. I tell people don't take my word for it because these things i have concluded are based on my own personal experiences and research on many topics. You can agree with me partially, mostly or not at all and it is your right to do so. In the spiritual community we have different terms for things such as what soul and what spirit is to name a few and that is to be respected.

For the future since my view etc are very different than most people here, depending on the topic/subject i will put a disclaimer. I speak in laymans terms and am usually very straightforward because i believe that sticking our heads in the sand thinking the less we know the better off we are is very naive at best and in ways limits us at worse (because we lack the knowledge to know whats really out there) We can still be "in' the world but not "of" it. I'm not changing how i express my viewpoints in my writing so i hope that will help.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 13-09-2021 at 02:05 PM.