View Single Post
Old 17-06-2021, 09:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, glad you have found this, it's a joy to know that more and more people know this. Yes, my friend, yes, the subconscious mind is linked to the power source of the universe!! This is why you can manifest things...

I see, interesting, yes, you can make a lucid dream into an out of body experience, not just once I had OBEs from a dreaming state.

Yes, is really hard, I know that myself because I tried, this is why I use the morning time, it's easier after 6 hours of sleep. In my opinion, it's hard on the afternoon, why so? Your body, your internal clock, it's not that easy, you can have OBEs but they can be very confusing like a bad TV signal, I know because it happened to me. Once I could not leave my body so I was stuck in my body, in the room with almost all my family while they were watching a movie, I was hearing everything. My sister told me that my eyes were moving in all directions, of course they were, I was stuck and trying like a crazy to wake up. That was the first time someone saw my physical body while I was trying to OBE.

I share this with you because knowledge between us, travelers, it's important.

Haha well, you have to go into a bedroom where nothing will disturb you in the afternoon to meditate and take the nap.

It's all the Subconsciousness that does the Out of body or Lucid Dreaming.

You do that by FEEDING THAT DESIRE and getting EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED with it in your Meditation. 30 Minutes and is a wonderful experience if you're doing a guided audio

Then, you go to sleep and by AUTOMATION you will have a very high chance of getting an EFFORTLESS Out of body experience or Lucid Dream