View Single Post
Old 17-06-2021, 06:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Try hypnosis and see crazy things happening... you can actually make your subconscious give you everything you ever desire... and even going deeper, you can make things happen as you already have seen, the power of manifestation.

Another good hour for OBEs is in the morning, go to sleep late, say around 2:00 in the morning and then wake up around 7:00 in the morning, stay awake for a moment and set the intent for having an OBE, now, let yourself drift away so that you can fall asleep easily.

I had dozens OBEs in the morning.. this morning I visited a forest, I flew over that forest and even took some branches and made a sign with them so that I can check them in real life, of course, that place does not really exist in real life but when I was there, I was sure that place is real. I also flew towards the space, such a nice feeeeeling, the air, the blue sky, the Sun...

The Subconsciousness is really the Key to the Kingdom!

It gives you everything like automatic. But you have to make the DECISION

Out of bodies, Lucid Dreams, Sales, Proposals, Influence, Intelligence, Social Skills, Extroversion, and all that you give attention to on a daily basis.

Subconsciousness has to be linked to the power source of the universe.

First, let's make a clear distinction between Lucid Dream and Out of Bodies.

For me is very simple: If I can't control myself at a 100% level like in human life right now, it's a lucid dream.

I have both of them, and I can differentiate between one and the other.

You can make a lucid dream, into an out-of-body experience.

Listen there is a LOT of people that have a really hard time waking up at 2am to 4am.

Is REALLY hard, there is no willpower after 7 days or so... therefore people give up.

That's why I prefer to do it on the afternoon because I can do it everyday.

People want to do it everyday easily