View Single Post
Old 28-09-2006, 10:49 AM
dreamer

A thread for loving and encouraging comments (and heartfelt apologies/making up etc)

Hello,

It was thought by spirits from a higher plane that it may be nice to have a thread upon which we could express our gentler and more positive feelings about our fellow posters. So without further ado I will finish this slightly limp and humourless attempt at a funny introduction and I would like to say a thankyou to the following posters:

DASA - I have put you first because I have always really enjoyed your posts, your manner is always gentle and your words always kind. I am really sorry that I have caused you offence which was totally wrong for me to do, I was genuinely trying to make a point that i felt might be helpful but I am really sorry that things have been left difficult and unresolved.

Rose - you have only been on this site a short while but your posts are always beautifully put and compassionate, (and you gave me the nudge to start this thread too)

Bob 23 - your posts are always the first ones i look at, i always find them amusing and thought provoking. To begin with I was unsure how to take you because you can appear acidic, but once I realised that underneath the surface lies a really gentle, caring and encouraging wisdom I have learned a huge ammount from what you have said.

Enlightener - I always love your posts, I like your certainty but humility too, I like the puzzles you drop into things and the little interesting titbits + your posts are always short and easy to read but interesting too.

Devolution - thankyou so much for running and creating such a fantastic site, I feel I should apologise to you as well as I once thought you had locked me out of the site for putting on stupid senseless posts and sent you a rather embarrassing and angry email to you, it turned out my computer was at fault not you, so i humbly apologise.

Peteyzen - i really like you and your posts, you are always looking to be warm and encouraging, from my point of view i feel that i do not express that enough to you in particular, which is strange cos i think it but don't say it.

Glorymist - you always give great ideas, challenging ideas that push people to really consider things which i think is a really great attribute to have (although your posts are sometimes too long to read them all lol)But thanks for all the help you have given me.

Mother Goose - you always give great advice, very reasoned and compassionate - i imagine you to be a very wise woman who has seen enough of life to know how to deal with things in the best way, with compassion.

Bluespirit - you always write very sweet things in your posts and they are always lovely to read.

Tzolkin - although you are not on the forum much I must say that the posts you have written are without exception amazing. They are not fancy or long, they do not express difficult concepts but there is something in their simplicity and constancy that i find truly inspiring and aspirational. There has not been one occassion that I have evr disagreed with or had any sort of negative reaction to your posts in fact I think pretty much every post you have written has made me sit back and relax and look at what I like about myself rather than what I don't. Thankyou.

That's it for now, I have missed people out, but that's just because I need to get back to work so sorry but i'll do more later.

Now it's your turn.

Last edited by dreamer : 28-09-2006 at 12:14 PM.