View Single Post
Old 23-07-2021, 09:23 PM
Administrator
I can relate to the last post very much, when my fourth child was 2 years old my neighbour who was a friend came to my house for a coffee,
as a rare occurrence my daughter fell asleep.

My neighbour went home i had a sudden urge to go to the bathroom i fell to the floor in agony i could only crawl to the phone.i called my husband he could hear i was in pain

he came straight home,i phoned the doctors she could hear how bad i was she came straight out,
i was sent straight to hospital for a scan, they found nothing.

i was back and to to the hospital for three weeks, until in the end i told my pain to go away i wasnt going to except it.
the pain went easier i went for a Laparoscopy they gave me no water because i was going to theatre i did not go it went on for three days,
When i went to the nurses station demanding they do something a young Irish locum doctor saw me and said you look well to think you have been to theatre when i said i hadnt he got straight on the phone to theatre,

I Went to theatre it turned out i was i minute away from death as i had a Ectopic the baby was 14 weeks old and still in my tube.
I MADE a complaint they blamed me for having a high pain barrier.
i said no i didnt accept the pain its Mind over matter

until that point the doctors didnt believe in mind over matter now they do

Namaste