View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 09:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
What if this is the next birth? It's all happening now and now is all there is.

Food for thought.
"Simultaneous time" is a misinterpretation. It isn't about all happening simultaneously. It is about the possibility of accessing any probable time coordinate from the current present.

This can't be "the next birth".

Food for thought: what happened to the you-who-were-alive-yesterday, to the you-who-experienced-your-18th-birthday, to the you-who-experienced-your-birthday? Is whatever you may remember that which actually happened to you? Does it matter?

=====
EDIT: My point in this discussions is that people tend to rationalize or parrot these things, which is a waste for their non-physical personalities: it prevents them from finding out why they are here, what they are here to do. The only way to find out, in my opinion, is to turn inwards and inquire their inner-source of knowledge; not to follow any gurus or dogma.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.