View Single Post
Old 19-12-2020, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Hi Starman,
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Yes, this virus is particularly dangerous to people of your age and with underlying health conditions. Even when you distance and mask up you can still get it, possibly you were exposed when touching an infected object. Maybe in the shelves, maybe the mail, maybe on the mask.. who can know.
Your resolve in the face of these troubles is dignified and extraordinary. I wish you well, and we all hope for the best outcome for you. =)
That was nice Altair - notice how many it is hard for to say anything.
People don't know what to say.
But I bet they think nice thoughts for Starman.

I wonder also - a mask with many gaps and the person has NO idea they are infected!
(Like my friend's educated wife shopping) ---and these little viruses, way teenier than a cell, mind you - drift many, many feet!
And they are not slippery round either---they have those 'grabbers' on the surface!
Like mines in the ocean for subs!!!
Really bad little things into surviving!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru