Thread: Tai Chi DVD?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I just do forms - I don't think about martial things for the most part
I just do it for health -- it wouldn't matter if I was doing bodybuilding or yoga - I would still consider it a chi kung exercise - I consider just standing to be a chi kung exercise - and walking -- if you are doing chi kung all the time - then you are doing it during the taiji form as well

forms are just moves and stances put together - changing from one to the next

I just don't want to call it tai chi because I don't want someone who is trying to fight telling me that I'm doing something wrong -

it is a chi kung exercise 100% ---- I am not confusing anything - I am doing Taiji chi kung

learn Tai Chi ( Taiji ) forms here from Master Wong - right now for free ----> http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...11#post1945911
I'm not trying to complicate this
there was one teacher - trying to be a cult leader and trying to put me in his bondage - and he said - "I'm not trying to make this easy "
so like I said - I'm not trying to complicate this
we're just doing taiji forms here - it's that simple
do you want to learn forms or not ?

' do you want to learn forms or not ? '

I am a Qigong and Tai Chi Teacher so yes I do want to learn and teach each Form.

Tai Chi is a Martial Art and Qigong is a Healing Art, both different and cannot be mixed if you want to learn either properly and gain the benefits....

Each move goes from Yin/Yang continuously so mixing them together in whatever way you choose is neither Tai Chi nor Qigong.