View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 11:10 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have known a few people who have attempted suicide. I don't judge them as I don't walk in their shoes.
This lockdown has proven to be the last straw for many people.
only yesterday they found a man in his parked car in a Beauty spot he had taken his own life.
my friends sister was a lovely girl I knew her from birth she was always attempting suicide. she was always in and out of the mental health ward in our local hospital.
I spoke to her on a Saturday evening in my friends house for hours.she looked at me said Thank you I want to live now.
she went to get her meds on the sunday from hospital. and passed away.
she has come through to me as I am a medium and said she enjoys being out in Nature listening to music.
But I have never attempted to take my own life but I have Counselled many that have.

Namaste

Hey Native Spirit

Sad to hear about the man in the car and your friends sister. With people not being able to work, losing their job and the chaos right now I understand the reason. Reflecting on when I'm in those states it feels like there's no hope for improvement and with nothing to counter it that's when it loops and results in action.

"she has come through to me as I am a medium and said she enjoys being out in Nature listening to music." Wow. That's beautiful. I appreciate your gifts and being able to do that and it's heartwarming that she expressed what she enjoys.

I bet those you have counseled are appreciative of you and your gifts. I imagine being able to communicate with souls in that way helps in having a zoomed out perspective on things.