View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 04:38 PM
Master
Solving missing persons cold cases with a pendulum

As an avowed car guy, I recently started watching a TV series of missing persons cases involving cars that have never been solved.

I'm very good with a pendulum and have started I've wondering if I could find some answers asking my pendulum some pointed questions.

The first I will attempt is the cases of Thomas Anthony Nuzzi who was a travelling nurse in Alaska.

He disappeared outside of Anchorage AK under very mysterious circumstances in 2001 and has never been found.

An excerpt from police files:

Out of all the cases on our list, the case of Thomas Nuzzi is definitely the eeriest. A traveling nurse, Nuzzi was well-versed in the state. He kept no permanent residence, opting instead to stay in hotels. The only rent he paid was for a storage unit in Anchorage. He was described as a dutiful worker. So when he didn’t show up for his flight to Bethel on June 19th, 2001, his coworkers knew something was wrong.

A few days of searching discovered his Jeep Cherokee, keys in the ignition, abandoned in a parking lot outside of Anchorage. No sign of Thomas remained. A friend, Mr. Guernsey, knew that Nuzzi had stayed at a Super 8 Motel. When he called his friend’s room, a man, who Guernsey stated sounded nothing like Nuzzi, answered the phone. The man passed it to a woman, who said Thomas had checked out.

Stranger still, the housekeeper told Nuzzi’s nephew, Stephen Reeves, that, after she knocked on Nuzzi’s door, that a young woman answered. Behind her, a man laid on the floor. The woman closed the door, and the housekeeper returned a few hours later. She opened the door to a man sitting on the bed. He told her to leave. Later that night, a couple across the street reported seeing that same couple breaking into Nuzzi’s Jeep.

Reeves also found a gas station receipt from the night Nuzzi presumably disappeared. He went to the station, and the manager let them watch the security tapes from that night. On them, Thomas, accompanied by a thin, dark-haired woman, buys chips, soda, two lighters, and a pack of cigarettes. (Nuzzi was NOT a smoker) Hotel staff later described the woman’s companion as tall, dark-skinned with rotting teeth. Thomas Nuzzi and the couple haven’t been seen since.

Coincidentally...when police searched his Jeep after it was found an empty holster and an opened box of Corbon +P ammunition for a 39 Special was found under the seat

Questions for my pendulum

1) Is Thomas Anthony Nuzzi alive?.,....................................NO
2) Was Thomas Anthony Nuzzi murdered?............................NO
3) Did Thomas Anthony Nuzzi die of natural causes?..............NO

Feeling stumped and After comptemplating the answers my pendulum was giving this for a bit and getting a feel for how it was swinging as often the energy of the swing and how fast it settles down in one direction can give subtle meaning to the answer I got a weird feeling and this popped into my head

4) Did Thomas Anthony Nuzzi deliberately abandon his vehicle and go somewhere and commit suicide?........................YES!!!!!

So my answer through my pendulum is that Nuzzi killed himself. And having hunted the backwoods areas of Alaska a few times Its not unlikely that his remains will never be found as its just that sparsely populated and that desolate.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!