View Single Post
Old 28-02-2022, 12:46 AM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.

Meditation has been the science of unification for me as i have been involved with the practice daily for 47 years. I was a fragmented tormented soul when I started looking into that silence within. I found meditation a unifying tool that could resurrect this defect and allow me to bring out a character that lurked within me that was at the beginning a fragmented disjointed wreck a shell of a being.

Within months of taking up meditation I began finding that I was detaching from my physical body in meditation, and then actually leaving my body and travelling within an inner astral body. I too became aware of a presence within me, I felt overshadowed by a divine entity, This i discovered soon afterwards was in fact my higher self, which i further discovered was in fact my divine immortal soul.

Soul realization impinged upon my aware consciousness at first it appeared as the inner small voice of my intuition, then this seemed to expand within
my awareness and take the form of being my divine immortal soul.

This primary awakening took place in 1975 and has grown over the past four decades or so. What I have discovered so far is that I have learned nothing
over the past 47 years of meditating, rather I have just uncovered what was already there, hidden by a dense layer of ignorance, now I am back in one way where I was in the beginning when i fell to the floor and asked for help from the SOURCE of all life, and was told that i knew NOTHING, well fast forward 47 years and now I still know NOTHING, but also have ACCESS to ALL.

regards michael.