View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 06:02 AM
Master

justbe

thanks for the feedback... that is interesting you don't seem to want to get blissful or ascend... that always seemed to me like it would be a hard lesson for others to get to...

but i come at it from a different angle. For various reasons I've felt like 'feelings' are like an interface between the self and physical reality. That if I wanted to 'do' siddhis/miracles/superhero abilities/ whatever we want to call it this week I'd have to deal in them directly rather than go along with what others told me the accepted rules were about this or that feeling... so for me 'ending' any given feeling in some permanent way where I feel like it will never be allowed back is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater...

i also think based on my past life history and what I know about what is going on in general that I would just be lying to myself if I thought I wouldn't have to deal with anything I succeeded in getting rid of in this life all over again in some other life anyway.... so it is kinda like in some ways I might as well just dig in and learn what I can...

but it is like weather I find, some days are sunny and other days not so much... but even on cloudy days you don't have to lie down and just do nothing just because that is the accepted thing to do...