View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 10:33 PM
Master
How do we fully recognise

Most often when we are moving through our lives and experiences we come to identify a lot of our reactions and deeper unresolved emotions that sometimes we can’t see or believe are within us.

It’s through life and others, we can learn and grow and bring these reactions to light as a conscious state of self awareness.

One of the more difficult emotions to fully resolve, as I have learned is anger. It’s a tough one, because we know it’s destructive, we know it hurts and harms if that fuse is let go of. So often it’s repressed and held in and down as to not fully resolve its core and never to hurt others.

Until the core of anger is uprooted fully, it continues to leak out in subtle and not so subtle ways. So as you see these moments where it leaks outward, you have to become more vigilant in how it presents itself perhaps?

Where it’s held in, it will find reflections and life experiences that target that core in ways it begins to uproot it.

Sometimes anger plays out in other forms as to avoid the anger itself. Sadly this becomes a form of control, controlling itself and trying to control outwardly life that activates it.

I’ve been here in all this myself.

I had to recognise myself as deep as it’s inception and the relationships and behaviours it created in me.

My question is this?

I’ve recognised as a process ongoing my own, but if your still caught up in this way, how can you identify yourself in this way?

One experience that happened after I addressed my own fully, was that I had to bear witness to the fullness of rage for another. They moved through it fully, because in my clarity I asked the right question, that related to them holding and controlling situations affecting me.

Not all can find safe places to resolve fully these thjngs so it had me thinking..

How can you notice if your not noticing yourself?

How do you fully recognise a destructive emotion to end it ? How do you recognise in yourself when something like anger is done and dusted?

At the core of anger as I’ve learned is deep sadness, grief in some form. Whether it’s rejection, abandonment guilt or shame on the surface, anger as the reaction, grief is the core of its inception.

Last edited by JustBe : 04-03-2023 at 11:17 PM.