Thread: MASSAGE OILS?
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi....Oh it would be quicker to tell you which oils I DIDNT work with. I was obsessed with aromatherapy oils. Hosted parties each month and built up my collection over several months . Eventually a business associate suggest we went into our own aromatherapy business together. For this we had to do a training course and learn everything about each oil..it's uses..how to use...how to mix..which can go directly on skin ( very very few )...which ones to use for certain ailments...which ones to avoid for certain ailments etc etc....But I had so much fun at home , used them for everything...I became like a mad professor...!!.... Then just before the business was due to launch, he pulled out saying he was too busy to take it on, and I was not in a position to take on the venture on my own....

AMAZING!

I learn something new.....
about you every day.

I have at least 2 - 1 gallon jugs of 'something' that 'cuts' the oils down. Why I say 'something' is when I buy it, I just say the 'stuff that cuts the oil'. Also, the 2 - 1 gallon jugs neither have labels on them.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜