View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 05:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm happy with my sign. I just believe Virgos often are poorly represented. There needs to be a better analysis getting rid of the old archetype of "Virgo The VIRGIN ". Is the symbol of the Virgin unhelpful in depciting this sign ? there is this book I want to purchase "Born to Be Together" by Terry Lamb in which the author describes this sign as Virgo the Harvester.

I get along extremely well with Virgo, they make my best friends. I feel they are the most sensible people on the zodiac, they are empathic, nice, humble, selfless and grounded. I feel they are far from the ' virgin'. Most of my virgo girlfriends have had serious partnerships, more than one time, and they are good in love and serious/ committed/ daring/ wonderful in love. I recently have a virgo friend get married after 8 months of dating a guy and she had two serious past relationships. She is in her early 20s, still and she is young.
I remember talking to Sagittarius who said about her Virgo sister , and she said that ' She is always right '. That's because they can be very acute in their observation and it is very natural for them, almost like gut/ instinctual rather.
I love my virgo sisters alot.