View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 06:22 AM
Newbie ;)

My previous post (I was busy, needed to add my exp.) was how I achieved the OBE/AP state. From what I gather, there are different manners in which different forms of astral projection, even other forms out of body experiences can occur, and/or, apparently, even while in body various things can happen (a whole 'nother topic).

Setting that aside, I followed what I did in the previously mentioned method, consciousness waned as I went into a blissful, slow procession of meditation. Then, smoothly but comfortably, but kind of abruptly, an influx of varied consciousness interjected. Along with that, was that of an exhilarating but surrealistic and sensational lifting feeling in my solar plexus.

It was like my 'soul' or better yet, as I look at it now, my core-energetic nonphysical (metaphysical, older terminology) self was exiting via there; mostly, too much more info I could 'barf' out here. And then, blip, I was out and floating, perceptual focus forward and toward the ceiling. No lights were on in the room, but I could see (seemed aetheric visually) as I drifted upward at the ceiling. It was odd, and the overall sensation from mental to nonphysical consciousness was definitely sort of stymied/muted, but still present and comfortable. [It was definitely varied from awake consciousness to unconsciousness and/or sleep (depending on such) states.] I could feel myself start to just barely go through the ceiling, but almost not at all did I get to do such.

Unfortunately, I chose to twinge about the occurrence of it... Then, whoomp, back in my body. Nooo! Hahahaha.

So, don't fear while here, or there, wherever you might be, and justly know all is going goodly. But, if not, and you're having issues then just go back to the ol' bod.

Laytuhs, hope you have a good one