View Single Post
Old 22-09-2021, 05:37 AM
Pathfinder
Story time:

So this happened last year in spring. I had been progressing on OBEs through the (Mastering Astral Projection in 90 days guide) well into 180+ days, with a few adjustments for a full Amethyst chest/crown/wand/orb pieces. I started my day with a bike ride to get breakfast & practice the energy body exercises while my heart rate was up, wearing the equipment.

Psychic activation may be a little bit more mobile in that you can really hold the OBE on while you’re around people/moving objects with more effects compared to the resting meditation approach for dream OBEs.

Also, earlier in the year I had been doing a nature experiment, with a local beehive using Lapis Lazuli/Amethyst, monitoring the movement of the hive throughout the city. In a theory on Bee Psychics, testing their consciousness of specific psychic materials when placed in both their flower beds & hive locations. In an effort to better comprehend our manifestation of the Svadasthana, 2, B, Orange, Venus, chakra system. There were some very odd behavior patterns observed during the experiment, such as large swarms of the critters in urban locations unrelated to pollination.

Now the specific type of OBE exercise I had been practicing this day on my AM bike ride. Was similar to the described exercise in the book, where you practice walking out of your body, traveling a short distance & then rejoining with your physical body. Only I had modified this with my crystal equipment doing a quick OBE teleport, holding the astral body at a distance some 100ft in front of my moving bicycle, casting a bit of light energy as an ability & then returning to my physical body on the moving bike.

Immediately after the second or third teleport it was clear there was distinct rifting occurring with the physics, as often happens with OBEs & Psychics. So my ETs abroad called the B stop on my energy fun from the psi data equipment running parallel.

On the third teleport and psychic burst, when I returned to my physical body on the bicycle. A physical Bumblebee had been Targeted, Localized & driven (by cute ET computers) Colliding directly & quite gently I will add, landing on my open left Eye Ball with all of its legs grasping & gently flying away moments later.

So my interpretation & communication. The type of teleportation & energy burst visualization I was using was likely not safe enough in the Orange, 2, B, Venus, svadasthana energy system to continue this type of exercise in a public setting. Also, truthfully when casting energy with psychic equipment it is best to really communicate on paper or typed, if you are using a created ability what exactly the purpose is, why it’s going to be visualized the way it is & it is also really important not to replicate computerized gaming visualizations whatsoever. ETs really do not appreciate the gaming seasons, because it’s a physical life form they have to interact with and protect.

Lessons to be learned

Truth, Veritas, Purple Cabbage
-Jesse

Happy OBEs

“When women and girls rise, their communities and their countries rise with them." --Michelle Obama

“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

My YouTube Channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCUL2-epErWG7ObNM8Q6KY2w