View Single Post
Old 27-08-2021, 07:03 AM
Pathfinder
Exclamation It was something else entirely - love for everyone

My recent project covers a script coding tutorial for Deactivating (ET Psychic equipment) used for incapacitating visualization computers on energy bodies, ect. I have a functional preface for traditional visualization methods that I have studied over the years. Including brain Telepathy rooms, built from long term TV use, video watching, Energy body visualization computers (Chakra light energy), & some very unique external visualization computer systems essentially one step removed from full materialization (As in full daylight Hallucination brain muscles). (-minus the power system for materialization servers-another project)

I recognize & have communication, these specific brain systems are on planetary wide blackouts essentially until enough internal chakra balance has occurred & the body vessel can support active safe visualization, because of the visualized content.

However with these computer systems deactivated essentially the experiences of daytime light projection is full color, tone, & texture, giving the appearance of physical objects, during the daytime, & is completely remotely operable & linkable between multiple people.

This project arose after recognizing I found it very challenging to visualize specific loved ones or people I had been physically attracted to in memory. Not recognizing the specific memory & brain centers had been targeted & deactivated involuntarily. In addition, Heart emotion systems, language center connections to heart systems, residual self image & numerous other phenomena related to remote brain psychic equipment, used for population control.

So I choose to add to the collective consciousness, if you’re having similar experiences, it’s ok, you are not alone. This is an external phenomenon. So enjoy every relationship fully.

Peace, Respect, I believe in You

-Namaste

more to come...

“When women and girls rise, their communities and their countries rise with them." --Michelle Obama

“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

My YouTube Channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCUL2-epErWG7ObNM8Q6KY2w