View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Knower

I have lost 38 pounds since going on a plan/guidelines of my own creation. One of my tricks is to take a fibre supplement like PGX, glucomanon or psyllium or whatever goes down easily enough with a low-calorie soup for one meal and eat a lot more protein than I used to. Makes restricting calories a lot easier. And taking teas with anti-anxiety herbs like valerian and passionflower and catnip usually about once a day because a lot of anxiety can come alongside the change and getting used to not eating or perhaps even binging in certain situations or times of day. I usually add the lemon to this as someone else suggested and also use a detox tea once daily with burdock, dandelion root and a few other things (not at home, can't check the box)
I also use NAC, it makes an AMAZING difference in my endurance and ability to breath during workouts and also is known to reduce oxidative stress done to your body during exercise. It is one of the most effective supplements I have ever tried, one of few I notice an immediate difference and makes exercise so much more enjoyable and refreshing. I take it usually 45 min to an hour before hand.