View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 09:11 PM
mindanalyzer

Dream of reading strange letters

I had a strange dream last night.

I came to a location that was filled with big strong warriors, Viking like, covered with brown leather and the such. I was denied entrance but then I saw a list of names written on a wall; it appeared to me as names in a mix of Latin and Greek letters. I started reading the names aloud and some of them came to me asking how I could understand that. Apparently these strange characters were written as a prophesy (or something like that) that somebody someday would show up and be able to read it

I told them that it was simply readable to me. then as I started reading the list each called warrior would show up in front of me and then moved to a section were the selected were. The names sounded strange such as Rok, ree, mer, rr, etc; at the end there were some that were not called and who were in a big despair as if they were not worthy

I also had another dream last night where at some point I got angry and unfolded a pair of huge feathery jet black wings; there was no flying or fighting involved. I have been dreaming of these wings for many months. it appears as if I am an important fearless warrior of some kind

God bless you