View Single Post
Old 22-07-2014, 09:28 AM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoralight
Hi aadi007. I see you love a debate. Yes auras are a real concept. Excuse me if I get a bit gruff but my last post disappeared. I want to cook my dinner!

I do not see full auras, only colours about six inches around the body. Usually over head, shoulders and arms.

Several years ago I was learning to train my eye and was doing exercises to see auras. The training book I was readin seemed very complex with discriptions of many variations of colours. There were 10 different greens! Yellow wall, pink wall background.........all came into account as well! I did not pursue it although it hasn't stopped me seeing colours/auras.....especially when I'm not looking.

The paragraph you wrote about "why stress if the person can read auras then MY IDEA would be to keep the person in a dark room with a group of people. Now don't tell me one can't see an aura in the dark, that's absurd and illogical"

I cannot see auras in the dark and I'm not sure who s absurd and illogical.

You obviously do a lot of research. Well how about now experiencing or experimenting.

Look up to a bright blue sky with your arms raised and your forefingers together. Pull your forefingers back and forth and see if you can see the white energy field around your fingers.
Next, you try it on people with a plain background behind, to see their energy field. Once you see their energy field, with practice, colour will start to pop in.

That's a start. I could rave on more but I'm hungry.

Try the experiment. If you can see the energy field and maybe colour, surely you would be open to people seeing auras. And that's only the physical side, not even spiritual side or people born with the gift.

Hii armor, well if you are to that you can only see auras in when the object is visible, then here is the argument.

Since people are saying that aura is a electromagnetic field aroound body, then the elecromagnetic field is not visible to the eyes, i think you should agree with that, now if the normal eye cant see aura when in light or in absence of light and if aura reader can see it then it he will be able to see the field in a dark room.

Aura is best seen in dark room, so my experiment will only help the aura reader!!!!!!!!

Now to your ability to see aura,now you say that you can only see it if the target is visible, if i were a scientist i would have said that you have a mental disorder called as syaesthesia( if i spelled correctly).

But i am no scientist so i have no authority to give my result.
But i do know logic.