View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 04:51 PM
Master
I just want to say, this morning awoken 6sh gentle roar - you've all heard of Roar of God, and all the bits and pieces of information for this going through my mind yesterday suddenly became crystal clear 6sh this morning - I said God thank you I'll remember when I get up - but oh God doesn't work like that / God's Mysterious Ways I've been in heavy training the last few years on the ways, dreams, head boom, restless legs, a bad dream when you don't pay attention - and suddenly I start to sneeze, and I say I know... I'm getting up, and I start preparing it - but 'don't rush' posting I was told, let others chat / play a part here...

Yes and that Spiritual Flu - some will say lol, ok, just look it up... I don't hear the ROAR in my mind much now, as I've learned to slow down and listen when He comes, for guidance - calm the mind, and I just know something, but it's occasionally at the moment, as in today early hours.

I was first told this idea of creating smiles and energy in churches back in March 2021 when I set my Regeneration Project up on FB, Holy Spirit's instructions - its thriving with members 'ordinary people' who want to save churches - but not enough 'key people' listened, stuck in the ways a lot of church people / not all - and we had a covid battle / war to help sort out, many of us worldwide - so here we are 2024 - we can make a difference 'now' here...

I don't hear God's voice it's all in clear knowing, although I believe I did once in those dark covid days - it's the 'gut feeling' knowing, and if anyone new here says of course you do, or don't' - just look on the Metatron thread page 12 onwards, when I was working it all out - and today awoken early to write, it used to be 1sh with information from the Holy Spirit and a year later the gentle roar of God, then I asked could we do this before the up mornings, and here we are.

So let's get busy, everyone who wants to help... I'll write more as and when - let's make an important difference here on this beautiful forum, get some messages / links to this thread out to all those church folk - let's make this difference happen...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...