View Single Post
Old 20-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Experiencer
It's been a while since I've been here.

Soooooooooo, I'm RIGHT back to my original stance in this thread: I am NEVER CHANNELING AGAIN.

I've had so-called "Angels of Light" tell me 4-5 times now that I am getting the job offer, and EACH AND EVERY TIME, I'VE BEEN REJECTED FOR THE JOB.

These so-called Beings of Light LIED to me. I would verify and re-verify several times, asking "are you TRULY of Light?" and each time, the answer was YES, YES WE ARE.

Those of the dark, whenever I asked them to verify, would usually eventually reveal themselves as being from the dark. Which is why I would believe these so-called Angels of Light who would tell me 3 times, YES WE ARE OF THE LIGHT.

So, my conclusion is that I am surrounded ONLY by those of the dark, and I cannot get through to my own personal Angels of Light for some unknown reason. Maybe I now only have beings of dark around me.

I am beyond frustrated with this conclusion and am upset by it. In fact, it could potentially send me into an existential crisis, but I will not allow that.

What's upsetting is this: WHY was I GIVEN this gift of mediumship IF I can only get through to dark beings??!!???? And, WHY IS IT THAT I CANNOT SPEAK WITH MY OWN ANGELS OF THE LIGHT???!?!??!?!?

I am beside myself with grief.

IF you respond to this post, PLEASE go easy on me. I am VERY VERY FRAGILE RIGHT NOW.