View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 06:13 AM
asearcher

God, Love Water, what have you been through? You poor thing. I remember you went through a very touch period even before all this.

If I may suggest something it is to get the channels they use out of your home that can be tarot cards, quora boards...

It has been during sleep or meditative state when I have heard voice too but don't know if true or not. All I have learned so far when it comes down to me is that spirits or energies, beings, what they now are, are seeing me as I meditate, the more I meditate the more they come.

The meditation and the advice Nameless gave you sound great, though, I hope it works, it seem to have worked before.

If you can, don't built up a connection, an attachment, it suggests to me that is what has been done when you have been channeling, letting just about anyone through the doors, they can play confusing games.

I would always pray directly to God and let God send out the helpers. If I may suggest something it is to pray daily. I've just started after such a long time to do this, as I've seen a pattern. Me giving up meditation alone. Me doing cleansing, me praying to Saint Michael the Archangel, all these things worked temporarily, then it got creeping right back, could be too I have been emotional in a period of my life, where I have failed to keep the light, positive energies up, now it is a lot better, and so now too I pray daily. I read in one article where Mrs Warren had said the poltergeist, ghost phenomens often occured in homes where there was no practising faith. The dark side can as you now so cruely has discovered play mind games with you, pretending to be good, pretending to be so and so...There is an intelligence over, and gifts over there that is mind blowing. But you can shut the door.

I have one dear friend who automatically start to communicate telepathically with what she feels has been around me, so sure doing the right thing but it ended up badly for her and when I asked what was happening, revealed what been trying to do. I said you never got my permission to do that. I have chosen not to communicate with what ever it is, as I don't know if it is good or bad (and I don't want the attachment.). What I have done is to do the prays for it or they to go to the light. You have to work around them. Don't give them your emotions, your fear, your thoughts, that is what too creates the passage.

I believe you will get better in time, keep the faith, this too shall pass. I've heard some individuals before having gone through the same as you and it has passed. You can do it! =)