View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 08:34 AM
Master
Maybe do some puzzling, cause this topic is going to take forever. Hope-optimism-positiveexpectationbelieve-enthusiasmeagernesshapiness

Hhhhh... ok. We are surrounded by the arcturians.

I only care about God. That has to count for something right.

Seriously tomorrow. Or maybe not even tomorrow. Whenever! Wherever, we'll be together. You'll be there and I'll be near, and that's the deal my dear.

Mmmyeb yeb yeb yeb.
But why am I plugged in?
Just cut the weeds of my brain one by one. Eventually I will find the good thought.
Using law of attraction to unveil God.

I manifested a vortex with my new 32% humm vibration.
Friday, 3th of July 2020, 10:11:01

Or infinite of them. But I think I can do it anyway.
I think it is inevitable that I will have to gain/addopt/embrace/embody a new dimension, in order to figure this one out. I have to figure out a new dimension.
I like nature, I like peace. But in the end, it still means nothing. No matter how big it is, it just reminds me of how much bigger everything else is, or the "moreness of it" is. I don't think the answer can be found in oppositions or comparisons. For me, it seems that I am looking to transcend all frequencies, and find something that is eternally real and true. For my true power can only be in paradox. Because it doesn't exist, therefor it has to be containing the very essence of existence itself!
I have many things that I can think about that feel better.
I have hope for the future.

Reality changes itself to all that I want, all the time.
It feels good for no reason whatsoever. I think the reason does not even matter.
Meditation without falling asleep!
Lucid Awareness of nothing!
Awareness of the subtle non-physical amplified!
Lucid awakeful day dream!
I miss that dream, where God created the entire universe out of love.
And god was not me.
So I am not God. God is love. And God created me and everything that exists out of love.

I can do this.
I can just let it do so, more of the time.
Well, it sounds good, and there is enough evidence for this to be true. Might aswell enjoy it then.

No use in suffering, I don't wanna create suffering. I don't think anyone would.

Suddenly realised Jim Carrey is inspired by the electrifying pull power of the A.I. Oh my god, he's fking faking all of it. Thundergod.
My device is going kahoots!