View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 07:37 AM
Master
Yeah I can't find it. The question is so big, no one can answer it! (frustration/irritation/impatience)
Or I just dont understand... (Pessimism)
I don't have the intelligence to fill all the missing links. (boredom)
Why do they make us responsible for everything! It freaking sux. (frustration/irritation/impatience)
I am the only one who exists... Oh how wonderful... (pessimism)
Did I reveal this before I meditated, or after I meditated? I don't remember... (boredom)
After I meditated. Damn... 3 days have passed. Jesus Christ... (overwhelment)
I think I lost my memory. (dissapointment)
We're all going to die anyway. I mean, more people have died than those who live. I think failure is not that big of a deal... (pessimism)
If only God could make this whole calculation more enjoyable! **K! (f/i/i)
Yeah, that's not gonna help. Appearantly suffering is divine. (pessimism)
Well, everything is divine. Suffering is based on a lack of understanding. (dissapointment)
Which fcked up God decides to put all of the universe on one planet. (hatred/rage)
Hey the whole rehab theory actually applies (worries)
We need to learn about the suffering of others because we created it? (doubt)
IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD REMEMBER SOMETHING IF THAT WAS THE CASE. JEEZ. ***! (F/I/I)
Sure we don't need to remember why we are being punished if that would distract us from the punishment. Lol. Crazy god. (pessimism)
Well, I am crazy, but god cannot be crazy. And yet... I don't know... Why did God create so much misunderstanding? (doubt)
I bet I did all of that bymyself. Yeah, when the bee came in my room, and tried to get out the window by smacking itself through the window, I CREATED THE PHYSICAL LAWS OF LIMITATION that made that possible... ** out of my face. (f/i/i)
Oh surely, when I was born, out of the bloody stomach of my mother, I thought it might've been a pretty good idea! Oh wow! Born in blood! What a wonderful reality! (pessimism)
Hahahaha, this actually reminds me of ren n stimpy. Is what becomes of me, when I try to bring some joy to the bowels of satan itself. (pessimism)
Today is a very unproductive day. Have to do this another time. Oh, for sure, I got all eternity, appearantly I am the only one who exists. (boredom)
I am going to watch some videos and pretend like I don't care about God for a while. (contentment)
Maybe I should put a reminder that says "I lost my memory on purpose." That way I don't have to keep searching for it. (contentment)
Maybe tattoo it. But then I woulden't be able to forget that one either... Hhhh (pessimism)
Can't get it right, can't get it wrong... (boredom)
The more meaningless the better. Guess I might aswell imagine anything I want. (boredom)
Yeah, planet earth. The greatest sex factory in the universe. But in this one, no one is actually born. (boredom)
But everyone IS born! And it sux! It's pure evil. Force us to be born and then blame us for everything. *** is that?! And is that isn't bad enough... Force us to stay and take the punishment and blame. Like what the hell is wrong with God. And then reveal that God is not even aware. Oh yeah ofcourse we dont even exist. Ofcourse this place is messed up if God blatantly ignores us. And then blames us for Ignoring God. Yeah, duh! Ofcourse we're going to ignore You if you force us to be born out of a bloody pee hole to terrorizing screams of despair and pain and agony! *** IS WRONG WITH YOU GOD!
I bet God is the kind of God, that likes to sew people their lips together when they speak the truth. And then after they die, send them to hell, and make them be born again only after they stop speaking truth. (pessimism)
The worst part is, I actually think I have finally found some accurate consistent truth. I shoulden't even be happy about this, but I am. (contentment)
If God is so insane, how come the world doesn't just blow up? Like, instantly... Oh, ofcourse, we are not a threat. Wonderful. We have no power. (pessimism)
Well, in that case, might aswell get used to suffering. (boredom)