View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 10:21 PM
asearcher

Same inputs, why?

This is gonna sound like nothing short of paranoia but still I have to tell the story: so someone I have been desperately trying to avoid has somehow circulated around my own life in some weird ways that I do not think this person knows it does. I have found one common factor: One person we both know but this person do not know that I know this person knows the other person. For this person to even know the other person is crazy by itself, but what ever. I don't know what the chances are but thinking they ought to be small.

There has been one thing after another where I have had an "input" to go somewhere, do something but somehow I steered myself away from that and too there were times when I just wanted to check and could then tell that this person (that I am desperately trying to avoid) seemed to by itself too have had an input but followed it's input and where now where I too was suppose to be.

Now it is happening again. Only worse. This time I am being cornered by limited choices where my only path as of now seem to point in the direction - I do not want to go - because it risks me seeing this person that I am trying to avoid.

So now I am down to this: I have to take the risk.

This is BTW a person I have a suspicion, do not know, could have connection with dark black magic (OK now I really sound as if I am suffering from paranoia, I know. I'm sorry.) Could this be why this is happening again and again when there should be such small chances of it already? If this person now is that is?

While I was having a relationship with that person it was almost as if my higher self? Warned me and showed me through energy this person's past, secrets and was right. When that happened, again and again, that person was not too thrilled with me and my so called "gift". Couldn't believe it was happening. And so forth. And I myself did not know what to say because I wanted to think it was not so and was trying to prove that to myself when the opposite happened. My image, feelings changed and it may have altered the outcome of the relationship even.

Who is making all these "inputs" that this other person is following perhaps subconsciously in a way and why am I getting them as well? Only I don't follow? Or are we connected somehow so that is why? Can one end it once and for all, what this now is? Or is it down to me actually having now been forced to go through this once and for all?