View Single Post
Old 14-06-2022, 05:06 PM
Suspended
Master
from Nfinity:

Quote:
I was still feeling bad about life in general and felt alone at the end of my visit to Europe and were sitting one day just trying to watch some funny videos on Facebook. This is where I accidentally saw her online on Facebook through comments section and it was like a lightning bolt hit me. It's important that you, who read this, understand that I never hooked up nor pursued women online at all. But as I accidentally was laughing at this video, I hovered over her name because her comment was just under mine and when I saw her it was indescribable. I felt something so strong toward her, the feeling that this was the woman I've been waiting for my whole life. She was not dressed provocatively, quite the contrary, she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, looking at her eyes I could feel everything with her, and I felt something from within me, a feeling I've never experienced before. It was so strange. I couldn't understand why I was so drawn to her. I fell in love with her in a moment.

I've never believed in soulmates, twin flames or anything like that, but my God I knew she was the woman I wanted to be together with until the end of my life. What's worse is that I saw she was in Sweden, and me being in the States, and i wouldn't even consider a person that far away the way I am, but when I saw her, I knew that I would fly half the world just for a chance to see her. Nothing else mattered.

So I sent her a message, and just briefly I told her that when I saw her she took my breath away. That I couldn't explain it but that it was the truth and that I hope she would have an amazing day.

I was thinking about Nfinity's thread last night. I talked earlier about communicating via email with my twin starting in 2016. Before this happened, I remembered seeing Wondering at the Astrostar forums talking about how she found her twin over the internet in a forum and became obsessed with him. She was married and some people she talked to (family members?) asked her how she could know just by talking to someone over the internet? I wondered too how someone could recognize their twin over the net. In the summer of 2016, my twin left a message on my answering machine and the next day, I found an email from her. This happened because of a letter I sent her in 2002 which she said she recently found. Around this time, the connection appeared to weaken so much that I didn't feel the anxiety about it that I did in the past. Also, being older might have a lot to do with that too. After a couple days of talking to my twin by email, one day while looking at the emails, I was surprised when I fell in love. This was definately being in love not just infatuation. She lived over a thousand miles from me and I was surprised this would happen. I remember walking around at work and riding my bike around that time and being in love and just observing it. I realized IMO that being in love is just a mental state which doesn't mean anything or imply anything by itself. Maybe the human brain can fall in love and it can be triggered by spiritual things.

We talked by email for a couple months, she had financial problems and moved from place to place and I eventually lost contact with her. I decided maybe it would be best if we weren't together. Near the end of talking to her she said she thought we weren't meant to be together and to find another girl. Over time the connection weakened and now I hardly feel it any more.

I talked earlier about meeting what I consider to be a near twin, too, in 1984. At first, I thought it was the same thing, but over time I realized it was different. I didn't think I was meant to be with my near twin, but felt my twin was meant for me. One difference was that meeting my near twin was less intense and I couldn't see myself in her like I could with my twin.

Last edited by Aldous : 15-06-2022 at 01:31 PM.