Thread: mediumship
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 08:31 PM
Master
I know I wanted to develop more in my mediumship I do
Do I Know It The Open Circle I had a spirit it was so funny I could not turn him properly for laughing at his spirit it was hard to keep my laughing when somebody was getting a serious message of the mediums it open circle
I was trying to keep my laughing in put up hard because i this is spirit kept making me laugh
I ended up bringing him home with me I know want to turn my friends from the church it's mediums bring their spirits home they do I know I have done a few times
But my friend had to go to her house cleaned by my other medium friends but it's friends of mine too
It feels good to know I am a normal person at last just gift it just didn't realise I'll give that I was so Gifted
Like myself there's quite a few mediums like myself dyslexia they can write something then commit mumbo-jumbo but no tie pin with a mic is much easier
Plus when you get the rated a lot better now they do
Do sometimes I've had a foul mouth spirit and I might know I can't say that I get a church I'll get kicked at
I know the other week it was so what a spirit made me feel drunk because it was putting on me I felt drunk without alcohol as soon as I let them go I felt again server again
I hope this makes sense

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔