View Single Post
Old 25-03-2023, 10:26 PM
Master
No tonight how to make my come back to my church my lights was turned on and I know I've had left one of my lights on because it's still got like a little bit because it's still nice when I get back it's still dark night when I get back but the light have been turned off but I know I had switched on
But a few times it come back home and the video has been turned on the radio or TV has been turned on loud I know I should not play
It's my mum my dad and my uncle family instead I never met a wake of Joe lady because you are about to enter something with your life I hope
Are the radio station has been turned over onto another station and there's no way I've done that
My two cats I put the local radio station on them on the Night-Time in case of any of you get any credit storms again crazy storms again onto another station
On my DAB radio I listen to The Meadows station station a lot of all music but a x a play songs of family it's been played of family funerals in skillet it has it's like telling me yes you play that song My Funeral

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔