View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 07:38 PM
Ascender
Pancreas healing - overcoming betrayal

My beloved Jupiter, I can feel it gently messing with my energy today, it's in Aries with the Moon. Probably a "funny" night coming, I will see.

I've read that Jupiter was associated with the pancreas, our ability to digest, and problems could come from the unexpected, someone has done something I wouldn't have imagined and I'm still struggling to overcome it.

Today I've meditated deeply there before reading that, and indeed I found a sort of human-monster who has been eating there, and all of that resonates a lot with my history with family and friends. I had previously found dead figures, war, these kind of horrors.
I can't blame anyone (except myself to have worked too much and enjoyed life too much at that time, it's all about money), because I know that the one who hit me is not the main responsible for the story, it's just the environment, culture, all of that mixed together.

Has anyone lived a similar situation ? It's been 10 years, I've also had the message (a few month ago when I was about to find the root cause) that I should have died.
How can I heal my pancreas better / faster ?

Thanks!