Thread: The Key
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2022, 07:20 AM
Master
Redchic12, If I am quoting someone I will put quotation marks around the quote and name the person I am quoting. What I often post does not come from me rather it comes through me when I quiet my thoughts. It is mostly intuitive but usually it comes from my own experiences, my own perspective.

I have been doing quiet meditation rather regularly for about 45-years, have had lots of spiritual experiences. Followed a Guru from India back in the 1970’s and learned a lot from him. Was ordained a Brother in the Episcopal church, and after leaving the church studied the world’s five most populated religions. But I do not follow any religion. I have had lots of incredible teachers.

I have a graduate degree myself in psychology, was a college professor, and often mix spirituality with psychology, with metaphysics, etc. My spiritual path is a self made mixture of western alchemy and eastern yoga. This works for me, I look for connections of common ground where seemingly none exist. But believe me, I still trip over my own feet, and I am still learning. Thanks for asking.