View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
I see most people are suggesting energy work but It requires a lot of time and effort neither of which I can spare from my busy schedule of study and building my career, etc. I will try it someday but until then I guess I just have to wait. I m not really interested in energies or any other mysterious phenomenon. I just want peace and balance in me.
If that's all you want right now then for goodness sake STOP activating your 3rd eye!!!
The 3rd eye is not for peace and quiet, it's to receive intuitive things.
And in a way by working up your 3rd eye you are starting an engine but only allow 1 piston to move. This creates pressure and stress on the rest of the system and at some point something's gotta give.
It's not healthy and will NOT bring you peace and balance. Please please please understand a chakra is not a stand-alone feature! You can not activate 1 part of a whole and try to force the rest to not move. It's asking for trouble, which is the opposite of what you seek.

Just listen to nice music, sit outdoors in the sun, go for a walk in nature, even a short one is good, maybe yoga, or anything else that you enjoy. Read a book, watch a nice movie, bake a cake, have a long bath or shower, massage and gently touch your body, whatever soothes you.