Thread: OBE Lessons
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Have you ever felt the smell and taste of burn matches? Every time I experienced this, I sensed another presence, a dark presence and I felt like throwing up, as if something horrible and disgusting is near my presence.

No I didn't.

But even if I did, you can still morph your body into something bigger than that dark presence and laugh at it.

Right now I don't fear any other form, because I know how to morph my spiritual body into anything I can imagine.

Practice morphing your body in front of your mirror and you will NEVER AGAIN have fear of any other form.

The skill of morphing your spiritual body always is for having fun, or self-protection.

For example, If you want to make friends you must morph into a friendly form that the other being is going to be comfortable around you.

This is what the spiritual helpers, and spiritual mentors do to you!

They take the fom of angels, your father, your mother or somebody that you admire because they don't want you to be scared.

Therefore practice this morphing skill in front of the mirror: become an angel, become a man, become a woman, become big, become small, become a bird, become the orb of light with 360ยบ vision and practice it.

So the next time something wants to scare you, you can morph into something super big and laugh at it, then go back to do your business