View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 04:14 AM
Newbie ;)

"Electricity having a feel-day, more often than not. Have had electrician over. Said nothing was wrong."

Im glad you said this. The story at the "sober house"(its like a half way house but a bit different) is something I rarely share. It seems so sterotypical like something you would hear on a movie or something because the history of the house. The owner died in addiction and people use to use in the house all the time back in the day before he started the house so im sure there was bad energy there. I never felt anything evil or anything at that time. What happened is there is 4 houses and you slowly progress through the houses. I was young and I believe I was 20 years old. Well I was a knucklehead and got sent back from house 3 back to house 1 (where you start) and I remember sitting in the living room and hearing someone knocking on the backdoor. Thats how we know its someone from another house because they knock on the back door. I go answer it and its this guy named Blue. Hes about in his 40's and hes just a straight country boy. Hes a welder and use to schoot cocaine in his arms. Really religious and believe in the Bible. The guys in the kitchen just ignored it so I got up and answered it. He asked me if he could pray for the house that he saw some "dark entities" (thats exactly how he said it) floating above or near him (i forget) and that he believes he needs to pray for the house and wanted my permission. I didnt know what to do and tbh I thought he relapsed on drugs or was crazy. I turned to my right and asked everyone in the kitchen if it was ok if Blue prayed for the house. They all pretty much ignored me and continued doing w/e paperwork they were doing. People in the living room just shrugged. I said yes and went back to the living room and was watching him. I didnt know what to expect but he pulled out a little book (guessing the bible) and he started praying silenty to himself and had this little vial of clear liquid (guessing holy water) and hit it on the floor in the hallway. Then the kitchen. Then he was making his way to the living room but the second his foot crossed from tile to wood flooring in the living room our lights started flickering on and off on and off several times. Roughly 6-8 times I would have to guess. He kept walking calmy into the hallway that connected to the 2 back rooms and the bathroom. I could see the bathroom from the living room and the light was on in there but when he stepped in the hallway that light started flickering like crazy but stayed on. The one in the living stayed off. He eventually made his way back and some of the guys in the house were ****ed off and told him to get the F*** out. I was scared and didnt know what was happening. Everything I knew to be real just came crashing down on my head. Completely opened my mind up to something else that is going on. The living room lights had these circle knobs that let you dim the lights so it was impossible for these lights to do this i would imagine. The timing of it was just impossible for it to be faked. I tried to disect it and think of everything. The breaker box was in the kitchen (ghetto I know lol) and he didnt seem to have any device on him but what device could alter the lights? So I count that as something real because I could feel it when i looked him in the eyes and I knew he truly believed in what he was saying. I didnt know if it was demons in the house or interdimensional beings or what the hell.

"Shadows. Here I have been somewhat "slow", I suppose. Others has notice it, perhaps 1 or twice I have thought I saw something but then it was in the corner of the eye and that is usually a blind spot so I really don't know.

Physically seen as if someone is lying down or sitting up in places. Only it is not worn down like that other times when other people sit or lie down there and then get up. Then suddenly it vanish.

Lots of sudden sounds where I would have thought I would see at least a trace of what it could be, yet there is absolutely nothing that is smashed etc."

In one area that I never told a friend about I suddenly was being pulled forth and back for some seconds or so, what ever it was that was pushing me back did so to protect me"

Wow.. Makes me wonder that there must be a wild life of these things. They must all have there own personal agenda I guess. But why mess with us? Why stay here? Makes me think they are trapped like this is some prison planet or something. Something deep down in me thinks this might be some type of prison planet we are stuck on but who knows. I just know something is really wrong and we arent being told the truth. Maybe im crazy ha. I tell you what though whatever is considered "normal" in todays world is crazy to me.

"When I had someone over who see ghost that someone finally said it saw someone standing there and thought it was evil and then ask if we knew if something had happened there or not. This someone also said about the mist and said it was of male energy and circulating around me, constantly, and not wanting this other person there with us. Said overall this being had a descending, patronizing, old attitude towards women in general, but for some reason guarded me, liked me, but then again I am often described as something in between a girl and woman and being soft until I show off my temper, so it could be that I reminded that male energy of what he thought "good women" were like in the old days. I also always go around and fetch things for everyone, without thinking twice about it, so it could have been that too, I guess? From what the friend told me I was not pushed by this entity, whom considered more dark with others than with me, but it was protecting me."

Haha you go girl =p. Dont take no **** from no man or a man ghost ;D. All jokes aside though it makes me wonder why it was protecting you. Part of me goes back to the mesquito concept. They need us in some form or fashion. Our pain perhaps ?

"I have thought if something is wrong with my hearing and if I suffer from hear-hallucination but others react - everyone reacts on their own. The male energy would too be mistaken by me from at first the man in my life. One time I heard steps up the bedroom, I was dozing off and awoken I guess, bedroom door open and something first sitting on side of the bed and then going to bed, weighting heavier than the man in my life. I was at that point petrified because my man was in the living room still. It did not touch me. I can't say if the male energy saw me as a daughter or sister or wife or what. My friend spoke on own to say it was like this each and every time, something dark, moving fast, around me, refusing to communicate with her, she always comes across as a strong woman, someone who give orders instead of taking any, kind off, who refuse to be bossed around. I say this with the deepest love and gratitude towards her - I think the world of her, but I am only trying to describe the different energies, that then in this case could have collided."

Wow. Yeah I don't know what I would have done. Probably ran out the house based on ignorance. Now I would talk to it and ask it questions and try to get it to tell me what there reality is like.

There has been other things too, but I know I must have forgotten some...If I can think, remember something I could get back to you.

"We had to do some cleansing and keep spirits up, that One Light is writing about, higher the vibrations. When ever I meditate something starts up again - which I think then means they see my so called glow, so to be fair I don't do that half as much as I wish to do it. I try to stay positive. I would say 99% of the stuff is now gone."

But when you pray they come back. I wonder if its like the mesquito theory. Maybe love or pain attracts them. Maybe certain ones? Perhaps they need us. Perhaps your 3rd eye (as they call it) is more open and you are more in tune. Maybe all of the above. Interesting though. This is shining light on the actions of these things. I need to figure out who they are and what they want or if they even want anything.

Thank you again for coming back to this. I have a couple more situations that I will explain later on. I hope you have been safe lately in these interesting times we live :)