View Single Post
Old 25-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norligh
Back in June I sat at the lake and wrote in my journal. I spoke to my future soul mate, asked God for him. I wrote out all I wanted in a man, down to very specific "please let him love like I do." Nothing was materialist but more from a place of love. I asked for empathy and kindness and someone who would like kids and animals. In August on my 40th birthday I met my twin flame. We were born at the same time in the same place and we even look alike. He is the man I asked for in my journal. He even loves like I do. We are separated right now but I have hope we will reconnect one day. I had lessons I needed to learn and I'm learning them now. The biggest one if belief.

There is no way I didn't manifest him- oh, I wrote the qualities down on rocks with a black sharpie. I wanted to make it very permanent. The man who came to me is a geologist. He studies rocks all day.

Please do not underestimate the power (or humor) of god or the universe. I see on a daily basis what manifestation and intention can do for a person. Very real, very powerful. Keep your energy high and joyful and what you want will come to you if you ask.

That is incredible! I am trying to manifest my soulmate. I'm still in the stages of building up to asking to universe, but in terms of this topic...I strongly believe you can manifest whoever it is, your love, if you have the right thoughts and vibration and act and love in the universe, believe and trust, and just send out thoughts of positivity. i hope this helped in some way.